[Az-Geocaching] Caches to get Saturday morning

David Thompsen dthompsen at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 8 22:23:47 MST 2005

If you're going to be in my neck of the woods (West/NW Tucson) , I like:

GCNQ4J  Arizona Cherry Tree
GCPDA8  Davy Jones' Locker
GCPN18  Pick Me
GCJREF  Sun Circle

If you're going to be caching around the northwest side,  I'm planning on restocking "Games People Play"  (GCJABD)  with some new goodies soon (for those that solve the puzzle) , and in that area

GCMHJZ  Tenuous Refuge
GCKHKE  Everyday People

are also good.

The event is in central Tucson though.

---Dave, The Cow Spots

Steven Stringham <sstringh at stringham-family.org> wrote:
OK, my family (me especially) wants to go to Tucson on Saturday for the
event cache.

The question I have for you Tucson cachers:
What cachers in Tucson are a must? They can't be too physically
difficult (wife and kids - no showers before the evening event).

Currently on my list:*
San Xavier del Bac *GCKTTP
*Spanish Presidio San Agustin del Tucson *GCA844
*Courage *GC88CD
*Search and Rescue *GC7928
*Titan Museum *GCJ63Q

Notice that these are all virtuals. I am definitely for real caches,
but, the wife and kids love virtuals. I am looking for caches that are
not you parking lot variety.

Thanks
Steven Stringham
StringCachers