[Az-Geocaching] Singing praises to REI

Brian Casteel bcasteel at uccinc.net
Tue Aug 2 12:54:58 MST 2005

Tell me about it.  But there were trade-offs on both sides of this whole
thing.  One directly applicable to this group is that the differences are
night/day between here and there.  I really wish I could do my Enigma cache
here, but I don't know if the effort is going to be worth it.  A 5-rated
cache difficulty is going to get few seekers anyways, but I don't know how
many (if any at all) would put the time into figuring it out.  There are at
least a couple cachers in AZ psychotic enough to delve into such trials,
which I certainly miss.  One of them even has a tendency to fall off
mountains as I understand it.

Brian

Team A.I.

  _____