[Az-Geocaching] Singing praises to REI

AZcachemeister azcachemeister at getnet.com
Tue Aug 2 04:54:25 MST 2005

Yeah, yeah, yeah! But did you get the sponsorship?
REI member since my Boy Scout days in the late '60s. Back then there was
only the one store in Seattle. The annual trek to the fall sale was a
special treat!
I have heard they will take back (or replace) the hiking boots you are
unhappy with because they wore out in only a year's time!