[Az-Geocaching] Interesting Weekend

Scott Wood listserv@azgeocaching.com
Sun, 26 Sep 2004 16:48:54 -0700

At 04:23 PM 9/26/2004, you wrote:
>   I am sending this to the listserv because I have had friends and family
>already telling others about my experience and I figured letting everyone
>know I am ok would be a good thing...

Wow, sounds like a real scary evening.  I am really glad that you are
relatively OK, and nothing serious, or permanent was broken.  We had talked
about doing to searches together at the fall event last year, and when we
do manage to get out, I sure hope our trip is far more boring. :-)

Hopefully we will see you at the Halloween event, but there is a chance I
will be out of town that weekend.