[Az-Geocaching] Shout out to Snaptek

Koch, Dan listserv@azgeocaching.com
Mon, 20 Sep 2004 16:58:50 -0400

OUT TO SNAPTEK!!!  (get it?  Shout Out To ...  Nevermind)

Looks like sometime over the weekend the days became 28 hours long...
Thanks Brian.

LazyK - Dan

Gale wrote:
> Brian, is there anything we can do to help you with it at all?
> Perhaps it can be done manually by us as we find caches? We do
> appreciate the service, and know you have had trouble with the gc.com
> site.

Lately it hasn't been the gc.com site, but plain not enough time, and
when I actually do have time, I either forgot to go fix it, or I need to
blow some stuff up for a while so it's Unreal Tournament 2004 to the
rescue :)

Brian Cluff
Team Snaptek