[Az-Geocaching] NASA still an expensive joke

Scott Wood listserv@azgeocaching.com
Sat, 11 Sep 2004 10:22:15 -0700

--=====================_56475387==.ALT

At 05:47 PM 9/9/2004, you wrote:
>Ive been wondering if anyone on my side of town is geocaching. There hasnt
>been much in the way of new hides here lately. Once the weather cools, Ive
>got 18 planned so far that should be nice hides. Ive just been too lazy in
>this heat, and dealing with far too much hip pain to go out and hide anything.

I think that the heat might be a big part of your answer.  I have just
recently been able to think about geocaching after getting a new job that
will allow me to get out on the weekends and during daylight hours.  I am
waiting until cooler temps though to really start.

I was in Denver all of last week, and even had my GPS with me, but ended up
not really having much time during daylight hours.  I spend a lot of time
in both Castle Pines and Ft. Collins.  Was in the tollway a lot.
--=====================_56475387==.ALT

At 05:47 PM 9/9/2004, you wrote:<br>
my side of town is geocaching. There hasnt been much in the way of new
hides here lately. Once the weather cools, Ive got 18 planned so far that
should be nice hides. Ive just been too lazy in this heat, and dealing
with far too much hip pain to go out and hide anything.<br>
</i></b>I think that the heat might be a big part of your answer.&nbsp; I
have just recently been able to think about geocaching after getting a
new job that will allow me to get out on the weekends and during daylight
hours.&nbsp; I am waiting until cooler temps though to really
start.<br><br>
I was in Denver all of last week, and even had my GPS with me, but ended
up not really having much time during daylight hours.&nbsp; I spend a lot
of time in both Castle Pines and Ft. Collins.&nbsp; Was in the tollway a
lot.</body>