[Az-Geocaching] I love log entries like this!!

Thu, 09 Sep 2004 12:29:22 -0700

I just love some of the log entries I get on my caches. I love to see more than "TNLNSL thanks for the cache." This one is great! I place caches, sometimes tricky, clever or cute ones, just to see what reaction I get. It makes it all worth the time and effort!

Recent log entry, from a local cacher (ERAU student) who also served in Iraq, we are proud of you, Rauul!

(From the title of the cache, you can most likely guess what scared him, and many of you have done this one.)

Location: Arizona, United States
Rauul found Arachnophakia (Traditional Cache) at 9/7/2004

Log Date: 9/7/2004
You know, for some reason I always forget the name of the cache that
I'm searching for after I start hiking, even if I've typed it into
the GPS. That would explain why, once I found it, this cache scared
the hell out of me. Had I kept the cache's name in the back of my
head I probably wouldn't have been startled.

Having said that, I also want to point out a new disease I think I've
acquired, something I'm going to call cacheaholism. You see, I
actually had homework and studying to do this afternoon after I got
back from classes, but instead I got on the website here, and pulled
up a cache's coordinates because I knew there was one around here
that Betsy and I missed a couple days ago. Well, once I found its
listing, I managed to see another one not far from there, and
another. What started out as just intending to go find a quick cache
and come back turned into an entire late afternoon full-blown hike to
find three geocaches in the same general area. After this cache I
found the Brownlow Alligator and Sand Pit View caches. I honestly
can't think of a better way to spend an afternoon, especially on a
gorgeous day like today, but I really should have done something a
little more productive to my GPA [:D].

Thanks for the hide, this is a great walking trail that I never knew
existed.

Visit this log entry at the below address:
http://www.geocaching.com/seek/log.aspx?LUID=eda93d3d-3ab1-449d-ab5c-42cb8b2db79c

Visit GCHTRH
http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_details.aspx?guid=cdcb2d47-7dfe-4764-89eb-03ea971eadee