[Az-Geocaching] Sad news

Steven Stringham listserv@azgeocaching.com
Thu, 9 Sep 2004 07:55:22 -0700 (MST)

I too was saddened when Squishy Gecko left the valley. I too adopted one
of his caches (Gecko's Wildlife Zoo GCJP97).

I am saddened by this news, and also wonder if there is anything we can do
for his family.

I was also disapointed when he left the valley, after he passed on all his
caches, he then proceeded to remove his log entries. So, that history of
his caching is gone.

May god bless his family.

Steven Stringham
StringCachers