[Az-Geocaching] I can see just fine

TEAM 360 listserv@azgeocaching.com
Wed, 8 Sep 2004 18:48:01 -0700 (PDT)

--0-314382611-1094694481=:26962

Well, then, I might suggest you see a proctologist.

You were kidding, right? With all of the amazing successes NASA and the US
have had in space, you think they are a joke? How do you think those sats
that your GPS talks to got there? Basic research ALWAYS pays off, even if
the occasional experiment isn't "successful." We learn a lot even from the
ones that don't work as they were intended. Check with your optomistrist.
They have glasses for nearsightedness and farsightedness. Maybe they have
something to correct shortsightedness.

Bill