[Az-Geocaching] Son of Down and Across

David Thompsen listserv@azgeocaching.com
Wed, 8 Sep 2004 13:21:49 -0700 (PDT)

--0-156072097-1094674909=:2835

I happened to be up in Phoenix caching this past weekend, and thought I'd pick up stage 1 of the "Son of Down and Across" (GC65E7) geocache.

Unfortunately, the "location" that I got the information for from stage 1 where the puzzle is supposed to be... that "location" seems no longer to exist or is inaccessible.

Is there any chance that someone who has solved this before happens to have kept a copy of the puzzle files?

--Dave, The Cow Spots

--0-156072097-1094674909=:2835

<P>I happened to be up in Phoenix caching this past weekend, and thought I'd pick up stage 1 of the "Son of Down and Across" (<FONT face=Verdana><SPAN id=WaypointName>GC65E7) </SPAN></FONT>geocache.</P>
<P>Unfortunately, the "location" that I got the information for from stage 1 where the puzzle is supposed to be... that "location" seems no longer to exist or is inaccessible.</P>
<P>Is there any chance that someone who has solved this before happens to have kept a copy of the puzzle files? </P>
<P>--Dave, The Cow Spots</P><p>
		<hr size=1>Do you Yahoo!?<br>
Win 1 of 4,000 free domain names from Yahoo! <a
href="http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=26640/*http://promotions.yahoo.com/goldrush">Enter now</a>.
--0-156072097-1094674909=:2835--