[Az-Geocaching] 1st Annual Beatty Geocaching Rendezvous

Sat, 04 Sep 2004 18:32:55 -0700

<P>Never said it was NEAR Reno! But it IS on the way TO Reno!</P>
<P>Good luck with your Event, wish we could make the 6-7 hour drive, but I don't even like driving 1.5 hours down to Phoenix to cache! Sorry!</P>
<P>Trisha "Lightning"</P>
<P>Prescott AZ<BR><BR>----- Original Message -----<BR>From: WEBOWITZ@aol.com<BR>Date: Fri, 3 Sep 2004 23:12:06 EDT<BR>To: listserv@azgeocaching.com<BR>Subject: [Az-Geocaching] 1st Annual Beatty Geocaching Rendezvous<BR><BR></P>
<DIV><FONT face="Comic Sans MS">Hello Arizona geocachers,</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face="Comic Sans MS">We were really hoping to get some positive responses from AZ cachers about this event. It is the FIRST event that I know of that is actually sponsored by a town. Even though you don't see much when you drive through Beatty, there are some truly scenic backroad areas to explore. There will definitely be games and prizes worthwhile (best Poker Hand is $200 cash and a trophy). There will be a backpack toss and a contest for most unique cache container, so bring your containers to enter! Other games yet TBA!</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face="Comic Sans MS">There will be many, many caches to find. I personally have hidden 16+ that will come up the morning of the event to guarantee fresh caches, many FTFs and travel bugs..even some YJtbs.&nbsp; Other cachers are hiding caches,&nbsp; Beatty Chamber of Commerce Members are hiding caches and there are many that were already within the area.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face="Comic Sans MS">Hoping to see smiling AZ faces..</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face="Comic Sans MS">DR Webe</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face="Comic Sans MS">PS Beatty is no where near Reno, just 116 miles north of Las Vegas, so its not that far.</FONT></DIV><BR>