[Az-Geocaching] Cleaning house

Scott Wood listserv@azgeocaching.com
Sat, 04 Sep 2004 12:00:40 -0700

--=====================_65056516==.ALT

At 11:50 AM 9/4/2004, you wrote:
>it looks like he is, quite correctly, killing caches that had been
>disabled for extended periods of time.   What's surprising is the
>amount...  I've noticed at least 10-15 that I had found got killed today.

That probably makes sense.  I have always been frustrated by caches that
have been disabled and stayed that way, unless there was a good reason,
like a fire.

At 11:50 AM 9/4/2004, you wrote:<br>
correctly, killing caches that had been disabled for extended periods of
time.&nbsp;&nbsp; What's surprising is the amount...&nbsp; I've noticed
at least 10-15 that I had found got killed today.<br>
</i></b>That probably makes sense.&nbsp; I have always been frustrated by
caches that have been disabled and stayed that way, unless there was a
good reason, like a fire.</body>