[Az-Geocaching] 1st Annual Beatty Geocaching Rendezvous

Fri, 3 Sep 2004 23:12:06 EDT

town. Even though you don't see much when you drive through Beatty, there are
some truly scenic backroad areas to explore. There will definitely be games
and prizes worthwhile (best Poker Hand is $200 cash and a trophy). There will
be a backpack toss and a contest for most unique cache container, so bring your
containers to enter! Other games yet TBA!
There will be many, many caches to find. I personally have hidden 16+ that
will come up the morning of the event to guarantee fresh caches, many FTFs and
travel bugs..even some YJtbs.  Other cachers are hiding caches,  Beatty Chamber
of Commerce Members are hiding caches and there are many that were already
within the area.
Hoping to see smiling AZ faces..
DR Webe
PS Beatty is no where near Reno, just 116 miles north of Las Vegas, so its
not that far.

-------------------------------1094267526

<HTML><HEAD>
rset=3DUS-ASCII">
<META content=3D"MSHTML 6.00.2800.1106" name=3DGENERATOR></HEAD>
f">
<DIV><FONT face=3D"Comic Sans MS">Hello Arizona geocachers,</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3D"Comic Sans MS">We were really hoping to get some positive=
ow of that is actually sponsored by a town. Even though you don't see much w=
hen you drive through Beatty, there are some truly scenic backroad areas to=20=
explore. There will definitely be games and prizes worthwhile (best Poker Ha=
nd is $200 cash and a trophy). There will be a backpack toss and a contest f=
or most unique cache container, so bring your containers to enter! Other gam=
es yet TBA!</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3D"Comic Sans MS">There will be many, many caches to find. I=
 personally have hidden 16+ that will come up the morning of the event to gu=
arantee fresh caches, many FTFs and travel bugs..even some YJtbs.&nbsp; Othe=
r cachers are hiding caches,&nbsp; Beatty Chamber of Commerce Members are hi=
ding caches and there are many that were already within the area.</FONT></DI=

<DIV><FONT face=3D"Comic Sans MS">Hoping to see smiling AZ faces..</FONT></D=

<DIV><FONT face=3D"Comic Sans MS">DR Webe</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3D"Comic Sans MS">PS Beatty is no where near Reno, just 116=20=
miles north of Las Vegas, so its not that far.</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>