[Az-Geocaching] WHEW! Back online up here in Prescott, finally!

TEAM 360 listserv@azgeocaching.com
Fri, 3 Sep 2004 10:55:20 -0700 (PDT)

--0-9144865-1094234120=:78634

Hi all...just a quick note to let you know that I am back online, after a 2 month absence, and have been hitting some caches here in the Prescott area, my new home....good to be back online, you don't know how IMPOSSIBLE it is to have to constantly try to get a terminal in the Prescott library....Jeff/TEAM 360