[Az-Geocaching] Must be rusty

Scott Wood listserv@azgeocaching.com
Wed, 01 Sep 2004 19:58:40 -0700

I was in Scottsdale today for some training and decided to get my first
cache since returning to the game on the way home.  Decided that 85222
would be first, then Quilting Cache would be second.  Both are in Casa
Grande just off of exit 185.

The bummer is that I couldn't find 85222 after looking for about 20
minutes.  Decided that I needed to get back on the highway and back to
Tucson.  I was to bummed out to even go after Quilting.  I must be real
rusty at finding unique hiding places after being away from the game for as
long as I have been.

Anyone want to share a hint or two?

Scott