[Az-Geocaching] 19th Hole, Multi-Cache by Tres Hombres

*cynde* polenick listserv@azgeocaching.com
Wed, 01 Sep 2004 12:23:17 -0600

Hi List...
Am new to the list (and caching), however I've been lurking here and can see
this is a fun, easy-flowing forum.

So, I'm wondering if any of you have taken the above cache challenge, and if
so, could you help me?  Either I'm trying to make this much more difficult
than it is, or it's more difficult than I imagine...

Either way, it is too hot to be out caching anyway, so I figure I'll take
the time to crack this code.  But it would be nice to know my efforts aren't
in vain... So I've figured out the keyword, and now I've created a 0-9 Z-A
a-z matrix, but I'm not getting it, if this is the right track.
TIA,
cynde
BloominFun!