[Az-Geocaching] YJTB's

Rx4Fun! listserv@azgeocaching.com
Sat, 30 Oct 2004 05:34:01 -0700 (PDT)

--0-1876304014-1099139641=:60547

Has anyone noticed a lot of YJTB's missing?  I placed one last week that is missing and now I see one is missing in Gecko's Mountain Adventure.  The last log on Gecko's cache was in September and that log said that there was nothing in the log book.

I hope there is not a YJTB thief out there!

Tami
team Rx4Fun!

--0-1876304014-1099139641=:60547

<DIV><BR>Has anyone noticed a lot of YJTB's missing?&nbsp; I placed one last week that is missing and now I see one is missing in Gecko's Mountain Adventure.&nbsp; The last log on Gecko's cache was in September and that log said that there was nothing in the log book.&nbsp; </DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>I hope there is not a YJTB thief out there!</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Tami</DIV>
<DIV>team Rx4Fun!</DIV><p>
		<hr size=1>Do you Yahoo!?<br>