[Az-Geocaching] Where's everyone been?

*cynde* polenick listserv@azgeocaching.com
Fri, 29 Oct 2004 18:38:04 -0600

I missed something... was the Halloween Party THAT much fun?  Where was the
list all week...?  I've wanted to post this question ALLLLL week... !

I've got "reles" visiting next week (Purplemartin2 and Z'cachers from
Indiana) for a week's worth of heavy *Geocaching Mania,* I'd like to show
'em a good time...  Would anyone have a "Not-to-be-Missed" cache suggestion
for the greater Phoenix metro area?  I think we'll be concentrating our
efforts in the Tempe/Scottsdale/Awatukee area, with perhaps a day trip out
to the Sups and Four Peaks, but if there's something truly Arizona clever
that we should do, I'd really appreciate the suggestion....

Thanks.... BloominFun!