[Az-Geocaching] FW: CITO Alway

Will5119@cox.net listserv@azgeocaching.com
Wed, 27 Oct 2004 19:55:05 -0700

What the heck... I can make a PB&J, never tried explaining it but how hard
can it be... two pieces of bread, toasted of course, PB on one side, Jelly
the other... dill pickle chips over the PB, Pringles chips over the jelly...

Brian, If no one else has previously volunteered and/or it is not too late,
send me the info and I'll see what I can do for a November cleanup.

 Will
   (Sport Trac/k)

From: "Brian Casteel" <bcasteel@uccinc.net>
To: "AZ Geocaching" <az-geocaching@listserv.azgeocaching.com>
Date: Sat, 9 Oct 2004 16:03:35 -0600
Subject: [Az-Geocaching] CITO Alway

------=_NextPart_000_02B8_01C4AE19.88497F30

Well, time has gone by way too fast, and it wasn't until a few days ago =
that I realized the Adopt-A-Highway Program was never officially =
adopted, and along with it CITO Always.  I don't remember who had =
expressed interest in adopting it, so I'd like to toss the question back =
out to the masses.  It's coming up on 3 months since my final AZ =
cleanup, and should be adopted soon so that a cleanup can be scheduled =
in order to maintain a clean highway.

Remember, we have two signs up, so if the cleaning is done regularly =
enough, it should look great and be a shining example of what Geocachers =
are about.  Please let me know as soon as possible (on or off listserv) =
so that I can get the permit transferred and you can schedule another =
CITO event.

Thank you in advance to whoever takes this on!  It may sound like a lot =
of work, but it's really no more complicated than making a pb&j sandwich =
and then explaining how you made it.  :)

Brian
Team A.I.