[Az-Geocaching] RE: Vehicle of choice

Michelle Chelby Geiss listserv@azgeocaching.com
Tue, 19 Oct 2004 21:15:09 -0700

--Apple-Mail-28--320574236

> Probably too busy keeping up with the munchkin!

Yep!  You got it! :)  He keeps us VERY busy.  But now that its getting
nice out, we're hoping to take him on a few more adventures.  Although
I don't think we'll be hitting the 1000 cache mark anytime soon!  His
attention span is about one cache long...not bad for a 16 month old!
So we're still here...just lurking:) Thanks for asking!
C:)

Team desertSol
Chelby, Kevin & Aiden
+
Kiva and Lancer (German Shepherds)
Apache Junction, AZ
www.desertsol.com/~chelby/geocaching
--Apple-Mail-28--320574236

<excerpt>Probably too busy keeping up with the munchkin!

</excerpt>

Yep!  You got it! :)  He keeps us VERY busy.  But now that its getting
nice out, we're hoping to take him on a few more adventures.  Although
I don't think we'll be hitting the 1000 cache mark anytime soon!  His
attention span is about one cache long...not bad for a 16 month old!

So we're still here...just lurking:) Thanks for asking!

C:)

desertSol

Chelby, Kevin & Aiden

+