[Az-Geocaching] a nicer note

Regan Smith listserv@azgeocaching.com
Sat, 16 Oct 2004 11:58:48 -0700

------=_NextPart_000_0015_01C4B377.7F19E4A0

 October 16 by Team Evil Fish (705 found)
Maybe it was the dog??? I haven't smelt wet dog before and that could =
well have been. Then maybe I didn't like looking at a cache and feeling =
like a monkey, but AZCachemiester is still good people and I sorta for =
the most part take back the words that were spoken of him, but I (TEF) =
had just spent the longest 6 hours caching of my life, One blowout at =
65MPH then 1.25 mile walk to phone, loosing 1 game of basball, with =
broken bat found near phone to the finder of that bat, along with =
loosing the long hit contest as well, but I think Alex cheated as he =
broke our ball apart so the weight aspect of the ball affected my =
attempt, see we tied the first time, while waiting for RTW to come get =
us with a jack, then had to go get caches with him as he didn't want to =
waste a trip, not to mention that I finished braking the bat apart but =
Hurt my hand, left a blood blister, I tell ya what when a MLB player =
breaks a bat that is some serious force, then forgo a Strawberry Rhubarb =
pie, so after all that this was the last cache for the night and yeah I =
had to stop by the apartment and pick up some money to repay RTW, so =
actually there was a real USD20 in this cache for a short spell. If my =
words were spoken in frustration then it was because I was, and yeah I =
took a shower WITH soap and water back at the apartment before sleeping.
------=_NextPart_000_0015_01C4B377.7F19E4A0

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV>&nbsp;October 16 by Team Evil Fish (705 found)<BR>Maybe it was the =
dog??? I=20
haven't smelt wet dog before and that could well have been. Then maybe I =
didn't=20
like looking at a cache and feeling like a monkey, but AZCachemiester is =
still=20
good people and I sorta for the most part take back the words that were =
spoken=20
of him, but I (TEF) had just spent the longest 6 hours caching of my =
life, One=20
blowout at 65MPH then 1.25 mile walk to phone, loosing 1 game of =
basball, with=20
broken bat found near phone to the finder of that bat, along with =
loosing the=20
long hit contest as well, but I think Alex cheated as he broke our ball =
apart so=20
the weight aspect of the ball affected my attempt, see we tied the first =
time,=20
while waiting for RTW to come get us with a jack, then had to go get =
caches with=20
him as he didn't want to waste a trip, not to mention that I finished =
braking=20
the bat apart but Hurt my hand, left a blood blister, I tell ya what =
when a MLB=20
player breaks a bat that is some serious force, then forgo a Strawberry =
Rhubarb=20
pie, so after all that this was the last cache for the night and yeah I =
had to=20
stop by the apartment and pick up some money to repay RTW, so actually =
there was=20
a real USD20 in this cache for a short spell. If my words were spoken in =

frustration then it was because I was, and yeah I took a shower WITH =
soap and=20
water back at the apartment before sleeping.</DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0015_01C4B377.7F19E4A0--