[Az-Geocaching] Congrats

Connie Farquhar listserv@azgeocaching.com
Sat, 16 Oct 2004 08:22:29 -0700

Larry and I are on our way back to Casa Grande from Albuquerque's
balloon fiesta. We had an awesome time with all those hot air balloons
coming over our rig, luckily leaving the antennas. :) We both got a ride
in the balloon. Mine was on Saturday afternoon and Larry's was Sunday
morning, the same day that Smokey the Bear got hung up on the radio
tower. It was windy both those days so we both got a bumpy landing, but
what a thrill.
We had an extra treat when OrgonyConnie came for a visit on her way to
Oklahoma and Texas. We met some other geocachers from other states too.
We have lots of pics if you would like to see balloons on our website.
--Connie
Larry & Connie Farquhar
www.happy-wanderers.com