[Az-Geocaching] from Todays cacher and what I feel part of..

ShadowAce listserv@azgeocaching.com
Fri, 15 Oct 2004 06:33:28 -0700

------=_NextPart_000_0000_01C4B280.E186EA90

Ah man.. I have actually had some mailed to me to get back into
circulation.. Now Today's Cacher is going to get them all. ;-(

  hehe Wl Diablo sounds real neat.. Someday I would like to meet him.

-----Original Message-----
From: az-geocaching-admin@listserv.azgeocaching.com
[mailto:az-geocaching-admin@listserv.azgeocaching.com]On Behalf Of Regan
Smith
Sent: Thursday, October 14, 2004 10:38 PM
To: listserv@azgeocaching.com
Subject: [Az-Geocaching] from Todays cacher and what I feel part of..

Travel Bugs

Where do they go?

By Jerry Carter, aka El Diablo
Since the inception of travel bugs, thousands have been set free. Some have
specific goals while others just want to move from cache to cache and rack
up as many miles as possible. Many are successful in their endeavors, but
others have gone missing for one reason or another. Some meet their demise
due to muggles, and some to adverse weather conditions such as floods, fires
and hurricanes, to name a few. However, there are many that are picked up by
cachers that are never released for one reason or another. These are the
ones I would like to talk about.

I realize that there are cachers out there who have picked up travel bugs
with every good intention of moving them on or to assist them in acheiving
their goals. I also realize that, sometimes, good intentions are thwarted.
Perhaps you've had problems pop up that have prevented you from releasing
the TB, or you might have had it for so long that you now feel embarrassed
to release it. No matter what the reason may be, Today's Cacher is offering
a way to get these bugs back into circulation.

If you are holding a travel bug and are unable to get it back into
circulation for whatever reason, I ask that you send it to:
Today's Cacher
560 Gideon Grove Church Road
Stokesdale, NC. 27357

Today's Cacher will make sure that it gets back on track to reaching its
individual goal. Rest assured that this process will protect the anonymity
of each person who sends a previously MIA travel bug.

Travel bugs mean a lot to people. If you visit the TB graveyard, you will
realize just how sentimental they are and how many emotions are tied to
them. So please, if you have a TB and are unable to move it, send it to
Today's Cacher. The owners will greatly appreciate your action, and your
identity will never be revealed.

------=_NextPart_000_0000_01C4B280.E186EA90

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><SPAN class=3D348323213-15102004><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Ah =
man.. I have=20
actually had some mailed to me to get back into circulation.. Now =
Today's Cacher=20
is going to get them all. ;-(</FONT></SPAN></DIV>
<DIV><SPAN class=3D348323213-15102004><FONT face=3DArial=20
size=3D2></FONT></SPAN>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><SPAN class=3D348323213-15102004><FONT face=3DArial=20
size=3D2></FONT></SPAN>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><SPAN class=3D348323213-15102004><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>&nbsp; =
hehe Wl=20
Diablo sounds real neat.. Someday I would like to meet =
him.</FONT></SPAN></DIV>
<DIV><SPAN class=3D348323213-15102004><FONT face=3DArial=20
size=3D2></FONT></SPAN>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><SPAN class=3D348323213-15102004></SPAN>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV class=3DOutlookMessageHeader dir=3Dltr align=3Dleft><FONT =
face=3DTahoma=20
size=3D2>-----Original Message-----<BR><B>From:</B>=20
az-geocaching-admin@listserv.azgeocaching.com=20
[mailto:az-geocaching-admin@listserv.azgeocaching.com]<B>On Behalf Of =
</B>Regan=20
Smith<BR><B>Sent:</B> Thursday, October 14, 2004 10:38 PM<BR><B>To:</B>=20
listserv@azgeocaching.com<BR><B>Subject:</B> [Az-Geocaching] from Todays =
cacher=20
and what I feel part of..<BR><BR></FONT></DIV>
<DIV>
<DIV class=3Dheadline>Travel Bugs</DIV><BR>
<DIV class=3Dheading>Where do they go?</DIV><BR>
<CENTER><B>By Jerry Carter, aka <A class=3Dcn=20
href=3D"http://www.geocaching.com/profile/?id=3D12341" =
target=3D_blank>El=20
Diablo</A></B></CENTER>
<P>Since the inception of travel bugs, thousands have been set free. =
Some have=20
specific goals while others just want to move from cache to cache and =
rack up as=20
many miles as possible. Many are successful in their endeavors, but =
others have=20
gone missing for one reason or another. Some meet their demise due to =
muggles,=20
and some to adverse weather conditions such as floods, fires and =
hurricanes, to=20
name a few. However, there are many that are picked up by cachers that =
are never=20
released for one reason or another. These are the ones I would like to =
talk=20
about. </P>
<P>I realize that there are cachers out there who have picked up travel =
bugs=20
with every good intention of moving them on or to assist them in =
acheiving their=20
goals. I also realize that, sometimes, good intentions are thwarted. =
Perhaps=20
you've had problems pop up that have prevented you from releasing the =
TB, or you=20
might have had it for so long that you now feel embarrassed to release =
it. No=20
matter what the reason may be, <B><I>Today's Cacher</B></I> is offering =
a way to=20
get these bugs back into circulation. </P>
<P>If you are holding a travel bug and are unable to get it back into=20
circulation for whatever reason, I ask that you send it =
to:<BR><B><I>Today's=20
Cacher</B></I><BR>560 Gideon Grove Church Road<BR>Stokesdale, NC. 27357 =
</P>
<P><B><I>Today's Cacher</B></I> will make sure that it gets back on =
track to=20
reaching its individual goal. Rest assured that this process will =
protect the=20
anonymity of each person who sends a previously MIA travel bug. </P>
<P>Travel bugs mean a lot to people. If you visit the <A class=3Dcn=20
href=3D"http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_details.aspx?pf=3D&amp;ID=3D=
29352&amp;decrypt=3Dy&amp;log=3D"=20
target=3D_blank>TB graveyard</A>, you will realize just how sentimental =
they are=20
and how many emotions are tied to them. So please, if you have a TB and =
are=20
unable to move it, send it to <B><I>Today's Cacher</B></I>. The owners =
will=20
greatly appreciate your action, and your identity will never be =
revealed.=20
</P></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0000_01C4B280.E186EA90--