[Az-Geocaching] from Todays cacher and what I feel part of..

Regan Smith listserv@azgeocaching.com
Thu, 14 Oct 2004 22:37:34 -0700

------=_NextPart_000_0021_01C4B23E.662A9640

Travel Bugs

Where do they go?

By Jerry Carter, aka El Diablo
Since the inception of travel bugs, thousands have been set free. Some =
have specific goals while others just want to move from cache to cache =
and rack up as many miles as possible. Many are successful in their =
endeavors, but others have gone missing for one reason or another. Some =
meet their demise due to muggles, and some to adverse weather conditions =
such as floods, fires and hurricanes, to name a few. However, there are =
many that are picked up by cachers that are never released for one =
reason or another. These are the ones I would like to talk about.=20

I realize that there are cachers out there who have picked up travel =
bugs with every good intention of moving them on or to assist them in =
acheiving their goals. I also realize that, sometimes, good intentions =
are thwarted. Perhaps you've had problems pop up that have prevented you =
from releasing the TB, or you might have had it for so long that you now =
feel embarrassed to release it. No matter what the reason may be, =
Today's Cacher is offering a way to get these bugs back into =
circulation.=20

If you are holding a travel bug and are unable to get it back into =
circulation for whatever reason, I ask that you send it to:
Today's Cacher
560 Gideon Grove Church Road
Stokesdale, NC. 27357=20

Today's Cacher will make sure that it gets back on track to reaching its =
individual goal. Rest assured that this process will protect the =
anonymity of each person who sends a previously MIA travel bug.=20

Travel bugs mean a lot to people. If you visit the TB graveyard, you =
will realize just how sentimental they are and how many emotions are =
tied to them. So please, if you have a TB and are unable to move it, =
send it to Today's Cacher. The owners will greatly appreciate your =
action, and your identity will never be revealed.=20

------=_NextPart_000_0021_01C4B23E.662A9640

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV>
<DIV class=3Dheadline>Travel Bugs</DIV><BR>
<DIV class=3Dheading>Where do they go?</DIV><BR>
<CENTER><B>By Jerry Carter, aka <A class=3Dcn=20
href=3D"http://www.geocaching.com/profile/?id=3D12341" =
target=3D_blank>El=20
Diablo</A></B></CENTER>
<P>Since the inception of travel bugs, thousands have been set free. =
Some have=20
specific goals while others just want to move from cache to cache and =
rack up as=20
many miles as possible. Many are successful in their endeavors, but =
others have=20
gone missing for one reason or another. Some meet their demise due to =
muggles,=20
and some to adverse weather conditions such as floods, fires and =
hurricanes, to=20
name a few. However, there are many that are picked up by cachers that =
are never=20
released for one reason or another. These are the ones I would like to =
talk=20
about. </P>
<P>I realize that there are cachers out there who have picked up travel =
bugs=20
with every good intention of moving them on or to assist them in =
acheiving their=20
goals. I also realize that, sometimes, good intentions are thwarted. =
Perhaps=20
you've had problems pop up that have prevented you from releasing the =
TB, or you=20
might have had it for so long that you now feel embarrassed to release =
it. No=20
matter what the reason may be, <B><I>Today's Cacher</B></I> is offering =
a way to=20
get these bugs back into circulation. </P>
<P>If you are holding a travel bug and are unable to get it back into=20
circulation for whatever reason, I ask that you send it =
to:<BR><B><I>Today's=20
Cacher</B></I><BR>560 Gideon Grove Church Road<BR>Stokesdale, NC. 27357 =
</P>
<P><B><I>Today's Cacher</B></I> will make sure that it gets back on =
track to=20
reaching its individual goal. Rest assured that this process will =
protect the=20
anonymity of each person who sends a previously MIA travel bug. </P>
<P>Travel bugs mean a lot to people. If you visit the <A class=3Dcn=20
href=3D"http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_details.aspx?pf=3D&amp;ID=3D=
29352&amp;decrypt=3Dy&amp;log=3D"=20
target=3D_blank>TB graveyard</A>, you will realize just how sentimental =
they are=20
and how many emotions are tied to them. So please, if you have a TB and =
are=20
unable to move it, send it to <B><I>Today's Cacher</B></I>. The owners =
will=20
greatly appreciate your action, and your identity will never be =
revealed.=20
</P></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0021_01C4B23E.662A9640--