[Az-Geocaching] Event cache pics

Steven Stringham listserv@azgeocaching.com
Thu, 14 Oct 2004 11:09:27 -0700 (MST)

If you can send me a link, that would be great.

If not, and there are just a few (less than 50mb) just send them in an
emai would be fine zipped up.

If you need a CD to do it, let me know where and when we can meet! Or, if
you get it out the next couple of days, snailmail would be fine.

Thanks for all the feedback!

Steven Stringham