[Az-Geocaching] Brian A.I......gone but not forgotten!!!!

Wright, Vicki listserv@azgeocaching.com
Tue, 12 Oct 2004 10:37:41 -0400

1,000 geocaches found is HUGE!  What fun stories Brian must have to
tell!  Congrats...

Vicki Wright
Transportation Assistant
FMCSA AZ Division
400 E Van Buren Street, Suite 401
Phoenix, AZ  85004
602.379.6851 x302
FAX 602.379.3627

-----Original Message-----
From: trisha@brasher.com [mailto:trisha@brasher.com]
Sent: Friday, October 08, 2004 1:10 PM
To: Arizona Geocaching
Subject: [Az-Geocaching] Brian A.I......gone but not forgotten!!!!

HEY ALL!!!

AM I the first to congratulate Brian A.I. on reaching the 1,000 mark???

CONGRATS BRIAN!!

I also would like to mention that Brian flew all the way to Minnesota to
pick up my Travel Bug, "BaseBall Fan", who has travelled to Japan and
back and apparently to many ballparks and games in the past 2 years. I
am going to ask Brian to mail him back to me for the off-season so I can
see where's he's been (He was lost and re-surfaced a couple times and
apparently has quite a bit of tickets and other memorabilia with him
that I would like to post on his page...the TB, not Brian). I will then
re-deploy him next March when Spring training starts up.

Thanks again Brian, for picking him up!

Really, Brian had another reason to go to Minnesota (?), but it was
pretty cool to find a "hometown" TB that far away!

The list sure is quiet....anyone out there? Do I need to start another
controversial discussion....just kidding!

take care all,
Trisha "Lightning"