[Az-Geocaching] EasyMPS not work with XP???

Roping The Wind listserv@azgeocaching.com
Sun, 10 Oct 2004 14:42:58 -0700

>From: Guy Aldrich <graldrich@gmail.com>
>To: listserv@azgeocaching.com
>Subject: Re: [Az-Geocaching] EasyMPS not work with XP???
>Date: Sun, 10 Oct 2004 14:22:31 -0700
>
>The pay version supports USB,I use it to load my Meridian and my wifes
>Garmin and converts GPX files to PDB files which I then load into my
>PDA!
>The best thing I like about it is it will give all the waypoints
>smartnames rather than the GCXXXX number it makes it alot easier to
>identify!

Yea, I Agree. When I download the .LOC files to Mapsource.... all I see are
a bunch of GC#'s.. then I have to go to the cache page to find out which one
that is. Giving the cache name (like the AZgeocaching.com .MPS download
does), is a great help. I will play around with GSAK a bit. It looks like a
nice program.

Scott
Team Ropingthewind