[Az-Geocaching] EasyMPS not work with XP???

Roping The Wind listserv@azgeocaching.com
Sun, 10 Oct 2004 13:28:40 -0700

You da' man Steve! Got EasyMPS up and running! Thanks! :)  I went into
'search files and folders' and couldnt find that file. I guess that explains
it. I just had to download the file! :)  Doh!

Thanks Guy as well for the GSAK introduction. I think I will stick with
EasyMPS right now since I know it well and can work with it quickly.
However, that GSAK looks feature filled. I will have to play around with it
a bit. Does it support USB?

Scott
Team Ropingthewind