[Az-Geocaching] CITO Alway

Gale listserv@azgeocaching.com
Sun, 10 Oct 2004 01:27:32 -0700 (PDT)

--0-1094440003-1097396852=:86424

Sorry Brian, I cant help you on this one.

Brian Casteel <bcasteel@uccinc.net> wrote:Well, time has gone by way too fast, and it wasn't until a few days ago that I realized the Adopt-A-Highway Program was never officially adopted, and along with it CITO Always.  I don't remember who had expressed interest in adopting it, so I'd like to toss the question back out to the masses.  It's coming up on 3 months since my final AZ cleanup, and should be adopted soon so that a cleanup can be scheduled in order to maintain a clean highway.

Remember, we have two signs up, so if the cleaning is done regularly enough, it should look great and be a shining example of what Geocachers are about.  Please let me know as soon as possible (on or off listserv) so that I can get the permit transferred and you can schedule another CITO event.

Thank you in advance to whoever takes this on!  It may sound like a lot of work, but it's really no more complicated than making a pb&j sandwich and then explaining how you made it.  :)

Brian
Team A.I.

http://mail.yahoo.com
--0-1094440003-1097396852=:86424

<DIV>Sorry Brian, I cant help you on this one.<BR><BR><B><I>Brian Casteel &lt;bcasteel@uccinc.net&gt;</I></B> wrote:
<BLOCKQUOTE class=replbq style="PADDING-LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; BORDER-LEFT: #1010ff 2px solid">
<STYLE></STYLE>

<DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>Well, time has gone by way too fast, and it wasn't until a few days ago that I realized the Adopt-A-Highway Program was never officially adopted, and along with it CITO Always.&nbsp; I don't remember who had expressed interest in adopting it, so I'd like to toss the question back out to the masses.&nbsp; It's coming up on 3 months since my final AZ cleanup, and should be adopted soon so that a cleanup can be scheduled in order to maintain a clean highway.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>Remember, we have two signs up, so if the cleaning is done regularly enough, it should look great and be a shining example of what Geocachers are about.&nbsp; Please let me know as soon as possible (on or off listserv)&nbsp;so that I can get the permit transferred and you can schedule another CITO event.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>Thank you in advance to whoever takes this on!&nbsp; It may sound like a lot of work, but it's really no more complicated than making a pb&amp;j sandwich and then explaining how you made it.&nbsp; :)</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>Brian</FONT></DIV>
--0-1094440003-1097396852=:86424--