[Az-Geocaching] CITO Alway

Brian Casteel listserv@azgeocaching.com
Sat, 9 Oct 2004 16:03:35 -0600

------=_NextPart_000_02B8_01C4AE19.88497F30

Well, time has gone by way too fast, and it wasn't until a few days ago =
that I realized the Adopt-A-Highway Program was never officially =
adopted, and along with it CITO Always.  I don't remember who had =
expressed interest in adopting it, so I'd like to toss the question back =
out to the masses.  It's coming up on 3 months since my final AZ =
cleanup, and should be adopted soon so that a cleanup can be scheduled =
in order to maintain a clean highway.

Remember, we have two signs up, so if the cleaning is done regularly =
enough, it should look great and be a shining example of what Geocachers =
are about.  Please let me know as soon as possible (on or off listserv) =
so that I can get the permit transferred and you can schedule another =
CITO event.

Thank you in advance to whoever takes this on!  It may sound like a lot =
of work, but it's really no more complicated than making a pb&j sandwich =
and then explaining how you made it.  :)

Brian
Team A.I.
------=_NextPart_000_02B8_01C4AE19.88497F30

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Well, time has gone by way too fast, =
and it wasn't=20
until a few days ago that I realized the Adopt-A-Highway Program was =
never=20
officially adopted, and along with it CITO Always.&nbsp; I don't =
remember who=20
had expressed interest in adopting it, so I'd like to toss the question =
back out=20
to the masses.&nbsp; It's coming up on 3 months since my final AZ =
cleanup, and=20
should be adopted soon so that a cleanup can be scheduled in order to =
maintain a=20
clean highway.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Remember, we have two signs up, so if =
the cleaning=20
is done regularly enough, it should look great and be a shining example =
of what=20
Geocachers are about.&nbsp; Please let me know as soon as possible (on =
or off=20
listserv)&nbsp;so that I can get the permit transferred and you can =
schedule=20
another CITO event.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Thank you in advance to whoever takes =
this=20
on!&nbsp; It may sound like a lot of work, but it's really no more =
complicated=20
than making a pb&amp;j sandwich and then explaining how you made =
it.&nbsp;=20
:)</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Brian</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Team =
A.I.</FONT></DIV></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_02B8_01C4AE19.88497F30--