[Az-Geocaching] Black Light

Debbie listserv@azgeocaching.com
Fri, 8 Oct 2004 10:09:49 -0700 (PDT)

--0-1367905742-1097255389=:19737

Ok, I went to Walmart to look for the portable black light and can't find them.    Can someone help me here.  What exactly am I looking for?  I see the "portable" ones, but they still need to be plugged in.  Am I missing something?  I'd like to get everything ready for the Halloween event.

Debbie

--0-1367905742-1097255389=:19737

<DIV>Ok, I went to Walmart to look for the portable black light and can't find them.&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Can someone help me here.&nbsp; What exactly am I looking for?&nbsp; I see the "portable" ones, but they still need to be plugged in.&nbsp; Am I missing something?&nbsp; I'd like to get everything ready for the Halloween event.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Debbie</DIV>
--0-1367905742-1097255389=:19737--