[Az-Geocaching] Event Cache Pics

Steven Stringham listserv@azgeocaching.com
Fri, 8 Oct 2004 04:36:51 -0700 (MST)

Over the past year, there have been several event caches with a bunch of
people taking pictures. At the event cache this October 23rd, The
Nightmare before Christmas - I hope to present a collage (sp?) of pictures
of these events. A caching event year in review if you will. CITO I/II,
Prescott, some in Tucson, Safford, etc.  There have been a bunch.

However, I have not been at all of the events. So, I don't have pictures
of them all! I have been to some, but even then, my collection is not
complete.

Is anyone willing to provide pictures of the different events that they
have attended this previous year so I can work on this?

Thank you
Steven Stringham

http://stringham-family.org/