[Az-Geocaching] Claiming a find when you can't..

Robert & Linda Smith Lrsmith at cableone.net
Sun Nov 28 09:20:58 MST 2004

We agree with both of you, No Find, No Sign..  Several times my wife and
I have been "In the area" only to come back several times to make the
"Find"  I will give a newbie a little attitude if they don't know
exactly how to log a "No Find" on the web site.  I have seen this a time
or two.  Dropping a new container, NO that is plain wrong.

Bob and Linda Smith, Petite Elite