[Az-Geocaching] Garmin nRoute

Bill Burkett wburkett at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 27 12:11:50 MST 2004

So, I decided to download this and play with it.  Pretty cool!  But it only
creates straight-line routes for me.  For instance, if I tell it to route me
from home here in Mayer, Arizona, to Phoenix, all I get is “go 59.9 miles
southwest to the destination.”  Very helpful.

The Help file says to make a change on the Routing tab of the Preferences
window, but there is no Routing tab.  Anyone else run into this?