[Az-Geocaching] Sale on NiMH batteries

Bob Renner renner001 at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 23 20:08:38 MST 2004

Without trying to start a listserve debate on what
type of bateries are best, I just wanted to let
everyone know that Fry's is having a sale on AA NiMH
batteries.  They have a 10 pack of Lenmar 2000 mAh
batteries for $9.99.  They also have a 4-slot charger
and 4 2300 mAh batteries for $9.99.  I'm not sure why
only the charger comes with 2300 mAh batteries and all
of the multi-packs are only 2000 mAh.  Anyway, it
looks like a good price.

Bob