[Az-Geocaching] SNOW!!

Brian Casteel bcasteel at uccinc.net
Sat Nov 20 01:16:54 MST 2004

Just thought I'd let everyone know that our first official snowfall of the season came tonight.  There's about 2" on the lawn right now, and around 1/2" accumulation on the streets.  I took about an hour or so tonight and discovered just how much different driving in snow is with a full-time locked rear end.  But it's cake now.  :)

Right now, it's just 'snowing'.  Earlier we had a pretty good snow shower that put down that ground accumulation in about 45 minutes.

Brian
Team A.I.