[Az-Geocaching] Magnets

Brian Cluff brian at Snaptek.com
Thu Nov 18 08:47:59 MST 2004

*cynde* polenick wrote:
> But the thing with the Macs, they are much smaller, and shatter upon
> aggressive removal... So, I'll check out the listed suggestions...

Any of those killer magnets are going to be made out of the same, or
similar ceramic.  I find that if I leave them connected to the piece of
metal thay came on that they seem to be a little bit stronger, and hold
up a lot longer.
I've alse noticed that when they do break, pieces can fly off of them
fast enough to draw blood (know this from experience) or I would image
that if it hit your eye, you could have some serious vision loss.
Also be very careful when playing with them, or sooner or later your get
a blood blister.  Of course nobody ever believes me till they get one :)

Brian Cluff
Team Snaptek