[Az-Geocaching] (no subject)

insomniak at cox.net insomniak at cox.net
Wed Nov 17 17:37:27 MST 2004

I bought my first GPS (Garmin GPS V) through Radio Shack.  They don't carry Garmin anymore, but they carry Magellen... I'm not sure about their selection since I'm Garmin-centric

My second GPS is the Garmin Forerunner 201, I got on Amazon.com.  I actually got from Amazon before people had announced it was available.  The suggested retail was about $140-150, but I got it for just over $100 back then.

My third is the Garmin 60C... for which I highly recommend.  Like my teammate, I got mine at GPSNOW.com.  My unit arrived within 3 days.  Hit the add to cart button and see just how low their prices are.

Wide World of Maps has a nice selection too.  The east valley store is across from Fiesta Mall behind Carl's Jr, on Southern and Longmore.  Prices are about the same as I've seen in most retail stores.

Jake - Team A.I.