[Az-Geocaching] Anyone wanna have Lunper with Dave Ulmer?

Jim Scotti listserv@azgeocaching.com
Sun, 7 Nov 2004 18:49:03 -0700 (MST)

Not on any Mars I'm aware of....

I suppose if we normalize the coordinates, we find that it would be at W 30,
S 30 instead - 330 north of the equator is back round the south - almost a
full lap, and 1110 degrees W longitude is 3+ laps around the globe.....

Jim.