[Az-Geocaching] Hi I am new!

Lesa H listserv@azgeocaching.com
Fri, 26 Mar 2004 12:31:19 -0800 (PST)

--0-1576755091-1080333079=:22471

Hi! My name is Lesa. I am "the brain" from Pinky&theBrain. My roommate and I are fairly new to Geocaching, and loving it. I have been a on the list serve for a couple of weeks, and have only been following the threads for the last couple of days. They are interesting to say the least. Why does everyone want to know who Poco is? I guess I missed what made him special.

I just wanted to introduce myself and say hello.

Have a great weekend!