[Az-Geocaching] Mailing list and Web problems

Brian Cluff listserv@azgeocaching.com
Fri, 19 Mar 2004 11:06:32 -0700

Art Henry wrote:
> I assume the server is still up.  Can you send me the IP address?  I can
> set up a local host alias if it is a virtual domain.  Also if you want I
> can set up a sub domain on my name servers, azgeocaching.artful2099.com,
> then people could at least hit the site.

Oops, I got to mention that the site can be reached though it's
origional home of http://www.snaptek.com/geocaching/ How many of you
remember this little snaptek site that was hosted at that address:
http://web.archive.org/web/20010625183232/snaptek.com/geocaching/

or it's second home of http://geocaching.snaptek.com/ which looks like
this when it originally went live:
http://web.archive.org/web/20010907164313/http://geocaching.snaptek.com/

I don't think everything will work correctly... I'm sure one of us hard
coded an azgeocaching.com somewhere in there that will keep some stuff
from working correctly, but it should mostly work.
If anyone does find something like that, please feel free to let me know
so I can fix it for next time and or possible mirrors in the future.

Also, that reminds me that if you use the address:
az-geocaching@listserv.snaptek.com
you will be able to post to the mailing list.

Brian Cluff
AzGeocaching.com