[Az-Geocaching] PDA for Geocaching

David Thompsen listserv@azgeocaching.com
Sat, 13 Mar 2004 00:30:21 -0800 (PST)

--0-1110101807-1079166621=:84693

A cheap PDA strictly for cache listings... I had an M105 but it crapped out on me a few months ago so my wife got me a Zire 21.  Rechargeable battery and a lot faster processor than my old Palm.  I use CacheMate and paid the 7$ shareware fee, and it suits me great.

Of course, compared to some of the other cachers out there, I'm a relative newbie at only 300 caches, so I'm sure some of the seasoned vets out there have better ideas. :)

--Mr Cow Spot

Do you Yahoo!?
--0-1110101807-1079166621=:84693

<DIV>A cheap PDA strictly for cache listings... I had an M105 but it crapped out on me a few months ago so my wife got me a Zire 21.&nbsp; Rechargeable battery and a lot faster processor than my old Palm.&nbsp; I use CacheMate and paid the 7$ shareware fee, and it suits me great.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Of course, compared to some of the other cachers out there, I'm a relative newbie at only 300 caches, so I'm sure some of the seasoned vets out there have better ideas. :)</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
--0-1110101807-1079166621=:84693--