[Az-Geocaching] Re: Decon Cannisters & Magnets

Fri, 12 Mar 2004 19:14:02 -0500

Rand - The show was exhausting. I'm waiting on the UPS truck to bring the box of catalogs I collected. When it arrives I'll let you know what I discover. I did find several small "medical" boxes that rather intrigued me, they were about 10 inches long, 5 inches across, and possibly 3 inches deep. They were metal and, like an ammo can, watertight. They seem to be the most promising in my opinion. I'll keep you posted....

Daniel