[Az-Geocaching] geocaching tees

Steven Stringham listserv@azgeocaching.com
Sun, 29 Feb 2004 22:31:55 -0700 (MST)

Before I make any commitments that large, do you have pictures of the
"balloons" with the Geocaching Logo?  And, that T-Shirt is a real
incentive. I am glad you are putting that in the pot as well. But, what
size is it. I do need a XXL.

Also, are there any money back guarantees?  :>

Steven Stringham
StringCachers

http://stringham-family.org/