[Az-Geocaching] Travel Bugs to go?

Debbie listserv@azgeocaching.com
Thu, 29 Jul 2004 10:44:31 -0700 (PDT)

--0-1629871189-1091123071=:76411

Can we mail them to you?

Debbie

TEAM 360 <team360usa@yahoo.com> wrote:
Just to let you know, I am flying up to Michigan on Aug 11...if you have any TBs to move out, lemme know and maybe we can arrange for them to be picked up on my way to the airport

--0-1629871189-1091123071=:76411

<DIV>Can we mail them to you?</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Debbie<BR><BR><B><I>TEAM 360 &lt;team360usa@yahoo.com&gt;</I></B> wrote:</DIV>
<BLOCKQUOTE class=replbq style="PADDING-LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; BORDER-LEFT: #1010ff 2px solid">
<DIV>
<DIV>Just to let you know, I am flying up to Michigan on Aug 11...if you have any TBs to move out, lemme know and maybe we can arrange for them to be picked up on my way to the airport</DIV></DIV>
<P>
<HR SIZE=1>
Do you Yahoo!?<BR>Read only the mail you want - <A href="http://us.rd.yahoo.com/mail_us/taglines/spamguard/*http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail/static/protection.html">Yahoo! Mail SpamGuard</A>.</BLOCKQUOTE>
--0-1629871189-1091123071=:76411--