[Az-Geocaching] Seven of Seven

ShadowAce listserv@azgeocaching.com
Sun, 25 Jul 2004 22:54:58 -0700

heheh good for you, the problem being if one through five are archived, it
is not possible to get the coordinates for seven of seven, so I fear this
will be off our radar for ever... ;-(

-----Original Message-----
From: az-geocaching-admin@listserv.azgeocaching.com
[mailto:az-geocaching-admin@listserv.azgeocaching.com]On Behalf Of
Robert & Linda Smith
Sent: Sunday, July 25, 2004 10:19 PM
To: AZGeocaching
Subject: [Az-Geocaching] Seven of Seven

Well, we did it!!  My wife and I made the trek up younder hill and found
Seven of Seven GC3CB8. Difficulty 2, Terrain 4 (and I would have made it
harder if I could) We are getting to OLD for this kind of work.  We had
all the series, printed them out and studied them to the point that we
had the right numbers and today, 7-25-2004 we decided we would got for
it.  We were able to drive with in .78 miles as some trees had blown
down and would not allow us to drive any closer.  In a way that is a
good think!! We could not find any trail down and if we had driven any
higher we would have missed the truck because we came out of the trees
(not) to far west of where we parked.  On the hill for 5 hours, no
waypoint back to the truck, no food (I'm over weight any way), did
remember some water and off we went.  Now I know all you experienced
cachers and setting there saying, "Mark you transportation so you can
find it on the way out" and believe me, next time that will be the first
thing I do.  Now I'm off to bed with all the aspirin I can stand.  By
the way, Lincoln will be archiving this cache on 8/1/04 if you still
need it.  I think he has pulled down 1-2-3-4-5 and maybe 6 by now.  I
want to Thank him for leaving 7 of 7 up long enough for Linda and I to
find it.

CUL Bob and Linda Smith, Team Petite Elite