[Az-Geocaching] Movin on up!

Brian Casteel listserv@azgeocaching.com
Thu, 22 Jul 2004 00:26:08 -0600

------=_NextPart_000_01C0_01C46F82.7B7085E0

Congrats on the move Jeff!

Brian
Team A.I.

  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: TEAM 360=20
  To: az-geocaching@listserv.azgeocaching.com=20
  Sent: Monday, July 19, 2004 8:44 PM
  Subject: [Az-Geocaching] Movin on up!

  Well, my fellow Valley Cachers, the time has come for me to leave. I =
have been offered, and have accepted, a great job up in Prescott, and =
will be moving up there the last day of this month. I wanted to take a =
minute and thank you all for letting me frustrate you with a couple of =
my hides: "Edge of Insanity" and "Super Stealth". Even though they were =
short-lived, I hope you enjoyed them! I will make a cache maintenance =
run around the Valley before leaving, and will keep my other Phoenix =
area caches active for all to find.=20
  So I am heading to cooler weather and easy livin', and will unleash a =
few of my cache ideas on the unsuspecting geocaching populace up there.=20
  This is by no means goodbye forever, after all, I will only be a =
couple of hours away, and certainly plan on coming down from the =
mountain every once in a while to make some cache runs here in Phoenix =
and over in Tucson as well.=20
  I have to say it has been a pleasure to cache alongside some of the =
best and friendliest people I have met while here in the Phoenix area. =
AJ.JR, Sprocket, RopintheWInd, Evilfish, Wyle E, Tsegi Mike and DV, =
RandMan, graldrich (you sneaky sonofa), Highpointer, AZ Cachemeister, =
Highwayhavoc, Tamo, AZSaluki, Frieza, Horse & Rider, 2PeasinaPod, =
Webbman, Cacheless, Team AI (Brian and Jake), AZCelts...man, the list =
goes on and on and on and if I left anyone out I apologize, there are =
just so many friendly cachers here in the area!
  If any of you ever want to come up there and spend the day caching, by =
all means drop me a line!
  See you on the trail...
  Jeff/TEAM 360

------=_NextPart_000_01C0_01C46F82.7B7085E0

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Congrats on the move Jeff!</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Brian<BR>Team A.I.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<BLOCKQUOTE=20
  <DIV=20
black"><B>From:</B>=20
  <A title=3Dteam360usa@yahoo.com =
href=3D"mailto:team360usa@yahoo.com">TEAM 360</A>=20
  </DIV>
  title=3Daz-geocaching@listserv.azgeocaching.com=20
  =
href=3D"mailto:az-geocaching@listserv.azgeocaching.com">az-geocaching@lis=
tserv.azgeocaching.com</A>=20
  </DIV>
  <DIV style=3D"FONT: 10pt arial"><B>Sent:</B> Monday, July 19, 2004 =
8:44 PM</DIV>
  <DIV style=3D"FONT: 10pt arial"><B>Subject:</B> [Az-Geocaching] Movin =
on=20
  up!</DIV>
  <DIV><BR></DIV>
  <DIV>Well, my fellow Valley Cachers, the time has come for me to =
leave. I have=20
  been offered, and have accepted, a great job up in Prescott, and will =
be=20
  moving up there the last day of this month. I wanted to take a minute =
and=20
  thank you all for letting me frustrate you with a couple of =
my&nbsp;hides:=20
  "Edge of Insanity" and "Super Stealth". Even though they were =
short-lived, I=20
  hope you&nbsp;enjoyed them! I will make a cache maintenance run around =
the=20
  Valley before leaving, and will keep my other Phoenix area caches =
active for=20
  all to find.&nbsp;</DIV>
  <DIV>So I am heading&nbsp;to cooler weather and easy livin', and will =
unleash=20
  a few of my cache ideas on the unsuspecting geocaching populace up =
there.=20
  </DIV>
  <DIV>This is by no means goodbye forever, after all, I will only be a =
couple=20
  of hours away, and certainly plan on coming down from the mountain =
every once=20
  in a while to make some cache runs here in Phoenix and over in Tucson =
as well.=20
  </DIV>
  <DIV>I have to say it has been a pleasure to cache alongside some of =
the best=20
  and friendliest people I have met while here in the Phoenix area. =
AJ.JR,=20
  Sprocket, RopintheWInd, Evilfish, Wyle E, Tsegi Mike and DV, RandMan,=20
  graldrich (you sneaky sonofa), Highpointer,&nbsp;AZ Cachemeister,=20
  Highwayhavoc, Tamo, AZSaluki, Frieza, Horse &amp; Rider, 2PeasinaPod, =
Webbman,=20
  Cacheless, Team AI (Brian and Jake), AZCelts...man, the list goes on =
and on=20
  and on and if I left anyone out I apologize, there are just so many =
friendly=20
  cachers here in the area!</DIV>
  <DIV>If any of you ever want to come up there and spend the day =
caching, by=20
  all means drop me a line!</DIV>
  <DIV>See you on the trail...</DIV>
  <DIV>Jeff/TEAM 360</DIV>
  <P>
  <HR SIZE=3D1>
  Do you Yahoo!?<BR><A=20
  =
href=3D"http://advision.webevents.yahoo.com/yahoo/votelifeengine/">Vote =
for the=20
  stars of Yahoo!'s next ad campaign!</A></BLOCKQUOTE></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_01C0_01C46F82.7B7085E0--