[Az-Geocaching] I'm sooo bummed!

Robert & Linda Smith listserv@azgeocaching.com
Wed, 21 Jul 2004 19:15:57 -0700

--------------000803020205080202080704

Sure Gale,
You may have to bring some sandwiches and soft drinks with you.  Please
call ahead and see which day of week would be best.
Bob Smith

Gale wrote:

> Can I sign up? Sounds like fun
>
> Robert & Linda Smith <Lrsmith@cableone.net> wrote:
>
>     If you ever come up to Prescott we would be glad to go out with
>     you on
>     some hunts. Bring the kids and maybe we could do a cart ride
>     around the
>     Brownlow trail, if it is done right there are 5 caches there.
>     Bob Smith
>

> Tsegi Mike and Desert Viking
>
> Till a voice, as bad as Conscience, rang interminable changes
>   On one everlasting Whisper day and night repeated -- so:
> "Something hidden.  Go and find it. Go and look behind the Ranges --
>   "Something lost behind the Ranges. Lost and waiting for you. Go!"
>
> Rudyard Kipling ,   The Explorer  1898

> Yahoo! Mail
> <http://us.rd.yahoo.com/mail_us/taglines/50x/*http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail/static/efficiency.html>
> - 50x more storage than other providers!

--------------000803020205080202080704

<head>
  <title></title>
</head>
Sure Gale,<br>
You may have to bring some sandwiches and soft drinks with you.&nbsp; Please
call ahead and see which day of week would be best.<br>
Bob Smith<br>
Gale wrote:<br>
 cite="mid20040721233812.47399.qmail@web54205.mail.yahoo.com">
wrote:
 style="border-left: 2px solid rgb(16, 16, 255); padding-left: 5px; margin-left: 5px;">If
you ever come up to Prescott we would be glad to go out with you on <br>
some hunts. Bring the kids and maybe we could do a cart ride around the
Brownlow trail, if it is done right there are 5 caches there.<br>
Bob Smith<br>
interminable changes<br>
&nbsp; On one everlasting Whisper day and night repeated -- so:<br>
"Something hidden.&nbsp; Go and find it. Go and look behind the Ranges --<br>
&nbsp; "Something lost behind the Ranges. Lost and waiting for you. Go!"</font></div>
  <hr size="1">Do you Yahoo!?<br>
  <a
 href="http://us.rd.yahoo.com/mail_us/taglines/50x/*http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail/static/efficiency.html">Yahoo!
Mail</a> - 50x more storage than other providers!

--------------000803020205080202080704--