[Az-Geocaching] I'm sooo bummed!

Debbie listserv@azgeocaching.com
Wed, 21 Jul 2004 12:09:25 -0700 (PDT)

--0-1240665032-1090436965=:84660

That sounds like sooo much fun.  I do have 2 children....daughter who is 3 and a son 3 months old, but would love to get together and make it an afternoon if your willing?  How about in a couple of weeks??

Debbie

Robert & Linda Smith <Lrsmith@cableone.net> wrote:
If you ever come up to Prescott we would be glad to go out with you on
some hunts. Bring the kids and maybe we could do a cart ride around the
Brownlow trail, if it is done right there are 5 caches there.
Bob Smith