[Az-Geocaching] event caches

Julie Fenner listserv@azgeocaching.com
Wed, 21 Jul 2004 07:37:11 -0700

--------------090407080205030608000703

Yes, Tamo and Clan are working on putting together the 2nd Annual
Halloween Radioactive event cache for October.  It will be similar to
last year, but BETTER!  Unfortuneately, we will greatly miss A.I. Brian
as he was instrumental in last year's event, but maybe we can talk him
into visiting for this year's event.

Stay tuned for more details.  We will start posting tidbits and teases
on the Radioactive website starting in mid-August.

Julie
Part of the Clan'

Gale wrote:

> Yes, you all should come to the Halloween Event Cache.....if Tamo and
> company would willingly take on all the work that event entailed. It
> was a blast.
>
> eric <eric@ccs-adplus.com> wrote:
>

>     yes, was quite a good time in Prescott!
>     I wish I could have attended the Halloween Event last fall. Hope
>     there
>     is one again this year!
>
>     >
>     >

>     Arizona's Geocaching Resource
>     http://www.azgeocaching.com
>

> Tsegi Mike and Desert Viking
>
> Till a voice, as bad as Conscience, rang interminable changes
>   On one everlasting Whisper day and night repeated -- so:
> "Something hidden.  Go and find it. Go and look behind the Ranges --
>   "Something lost behind the Ranges. Lost and waiting for you. Go!"
>
> Rudyard Kipling ,   The Explorer  1898

> <http://advision.webevents.yahoo.com/yahoo/votelifeengine/>

--------------090407080205030608000703

<head>
  <title></title>
</head>
Yes, Tamo and Clan are working on putting together the 2nd Annual
Halloween Radioactive event cache for October.&nbsp; It will be similar to
last year, but BETTER!&nbsp; Unfortuneately, we will greatly miss A.I. Brian
as he was instrumental in last year's event, but maybe we can talk him
into visiting for this year's event.&nbsp; <br>
Stay tuned for more details.&nbsp; We will start posting tidbits and teases
on the Radioactive website starting in mid-August.<br>
Julie<br>
Part of the Clan'<br>
Gale wrote:<br>
 cite="mid20040721015731.21806.qmail@web54207.mail.yahoo.com">
Tamo and company would willingly take on all the work that event
entailed. It was a blast.<br>
 style="border-left: 2px solid rgb(16, 16, 255); padding-left: 5px; margin-left: 5px;"><br>
yes, was quite a good time in Prescott!<br>
I wish I could have attended the Halloween Event last fall. Hope there <br>
is one again this year!<br>
&gt; <br>
&gt;<br>
Arizona's Geocaching Resource<br>
<a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://www.azgeocaching.com">http://www.azgeocaching.com</a><br>
interminable changes<br>
&nbsp; On one everlasting Whisper day and night repeated -- so:<br>
"Something hidden.&nbsp; Go and find it. Go and look behind the Ranges --<br>
&nbsp; "Something lost behind the Ranges. Lost and waiting for you. Go!"</font></div>
  <hr size="1">Do you Yahoo!?<br>
for the stars of Yahoo!'s next ad campaign!</a>

--------------090407080205030608000703--